How to Seduce a Woman
What most men don’t realize is that seduction occurs hours, if not days, before a couple actually physically touch one another. Knowing how to seduce a woman involves a bit of preparation that will be worth it in the end.
If you want to learn more about how to seduce a woman, you will learn that most of seduction takes place in the woman’s mind. Here are some ways you can seduce her before you actually get together:
- Send her a sexy text message. Tell her you can’t wait to kiss her or can’t wait to (do whatever) to her. This will make her hot.
- Do the same thing but with an email.
- Let her know by phone, text, or email, that you want to have an amazing night with her.
- Tell her you can’t stop thinking about her.
Those are some things you can do before you even get together. So if you plant that seed in her mind that you are attracted to her and can’t wait to show her how much you want her in person, she’s going to be anticipating your time together. That’s half the battle right there in how to seduce a woman – getting her mind to anticipate and think about what it will be like when you do get together.
Your next step is probably going to be setting the mood. It sounds so basic, but really, when you want to know how to seduce a woman, you cannot ever underestimate or forget the importance of very simple, yet crucial ways to create atmosphere.
I sort of hammer this home in my articles because guys seem to forget that something so easy and basic can make all the difference in the world in seduction. So, when you are working on how to seduce a woman, you have to do a few things to create a mood.
- Have a clean apartment. Focus most on the bathroom and kitchen. You don’t want to lose momentum in the seduction because your bathroom disgusts her.
- Make sure you have sultry music ready to go
- Invest in some candles or light dimmers to create a romantic ambiance.
- Have some wine, champagne, or other cool beverage chilling.
- Have a comfortable temperature in your place – not too hot, not too col.
Even these simple and basic steps make a huge difference in seduction. If you set the stage, by getting her to anticipate your time together and prepare your place to be as romantic and comfortable as possible, you are well on your way in how to seduce a woman.
The next step is to introduce touching each other in a way that shows you are a man and she is a woman. If it has been a stressful day, you could start out by giving her a massage. If you both feel giddy and energetic, try grabbing her and practicing your slower dance moves on your living room rug. Maybe something as sensual as coming up behind her in the kitchen and touching her lower back as you guide her into the bedroom. You know what works best for you and you’ve set the stage to make the night spectacular.