Pick Up Artist Technique
Pick Up Artist Technique
Although being a pick up artist gets a bad rap, the truly good pick up artists are the ones who are out there teaching other men how to realize their best self.
In fact, true teachings of pick up artist technique have less to do with actually picking up women and more to do with becoming the best man you can be. It has more to do with turning your life into a passionate adventure than anything else.
Nothing is stopping you but thin air. You can start living this sort of life right this second.
There are no guarantees in this life and we cannot predict the future or how long we will be around. The time to start living your life to the fullest is right now. Make sure you are living your life in a way that you won’t look back and have regrets. You don’t want to regret the things you did or the things you didn’t do.
Here are some tips, straight out of pick up artist style handbooks that help you live a full life. Remember every man dies, but not every man really lives.
Pick Up Artist Techniques:
- Don’t be a lemming. In other words, make sure you are not following the masses and doing what everyone else is doing. One way to ensure this is to learn to listen to what your heart tells you. You have the power to create your own destiny. For instance, I realized that my legacy would be to help others with self-improvement and help guide them into leading happy, fulfilling lives. I am helping them do that through sharing my pick up artist quidelines and giving them more information about how male-female relationships. You certainly are capable of doing something like this for yourself.
- The 80/20 rule. This rule is that 80 percent of results are achieved by 20 percent of effort. I actually think it might be closer to 90/10. What that means is that that rule also shows how people think and achieve success. Less than 10 percent will reach their goals in life and achieve what others only dream about. I’m sure that more than 10 percent of people who study techniques and the methods I share will be able to incorporate this knowledge into their life and change their life for the better.
- Remember that our time on earth is limited. People will most likely remember you for the things you did and the differences you made in other people’s lives. Did you know it takes just as much effort to make your life one with good risks and adventures as the energy it takes to live a life of quiet desperation? But only the form will leave you fulfilled at the end of it.
- My goal is to live your life on your own terms and to make sure you are one of the 10 percent who find success. You have it within your power to live a life that will bring you happiness and fulfillment.
- Take what you have learned about pick up artist technique and use it to be the best man you can be. Now is the time to go be that man.