Get a Girlfriend
Get a Girlfriend
I have a little secret to share with you on how to get a girlfriend. It really, truly is the key to finding that one girl you will spend a lot of time with. But, here’s the thing, it makes absolutely no sense. It’s completely counter intuitive, but guess what? It works. Are you ready for the secret?
Here it is: You must learn to LOVE being single. Yep, you read that right.
This is the only way that you are going to be ready to meet the right girl for you.
Although I said it was counter intuitive, if you think about it a bit more, it just makes sense.
It is only after you have spent the time and energy to carve out your near-perfect life that you will be your most attractive to others.
Conversely, if you have a pitiful existence, you will enter your hunt to get a girlfriend as a desperate man.
You will place all your bets, in fact, without even realizing it, you might stake all your future happiness on getting a girlfriend. Think about that, you are allowing someone else to determine your fate, your emotions, and your future. If that’s not bad enough, you are also very strongly coming off as a guy with the desperate light on flashing wimpy and weak.
That’s going to be a turn off.
However, if you take a little bit of time to create your best life as a single man, when you meet the girl who is for you, she will just add a little spice and flavor to your already delicious dish.
When you have this attitude, you are setting yourself up for success. If your life is the pits and you think it’s going to get better when you get a girlfriend, you are setting yourself up for failure.
Here are a couple of ways to help you love being single. I suggest you do this exercise with a pen and paper and put some time and thought into it.
- Pursue your passions. Too many of us get bogged down with the daily grind of trying to survive in the big city – or country – or wherever. You must, no matter what, make some time in your life to pursue your passions. I don’t care if it is rock climbing, chess, volleyball, or basket weaving. Do it. If you don’t have time or money to rock climb, then make a plan to make that happen. Cut out some other activities to save time and money for that to happen in the future. Meanwhile, you can bone up on everything you can read about the sport. You can join online or in person clubs about it. Whatever it is, just devote some time every week to pursue at least one of your passions. By becoming more interested in something, you automatically become more interesting yourself and then are closer on your journey in getting the girl you want.
- List your strengths. Work on accenting them and acknowledging them to build or bolster your self-esteem, which is critical to leaving your best life.
- List your weaknesses. If they are something that affects your quality of life, make a game plan to overcome them. If they aren’t affecting you, then accept them in yourself and move on.
- Set some goals. Look at where you want to be in a month, six months, a year, five years, and 10 years. Start listing goals and how to get there. Ambition and having a game plan is extremely sexy to women and will automatically enhance your quality of life.
- Along with goals, have some dreams. Look at the small steps that will possibly get you there and decide if these should be part of your goals.
Now that you have a road map, go on out there and get a girlfriend. Once you realize your life is fine just the way it is, that is the time where you will get a girlfriend who is on the same page as you and you have just upped your chances of relationship success and personal satisfaction and happiness.