Attract More Women
Sitting at home watching the game is not going to help you attract more women. But so many men think that the perfect girl is just going to magically appear in their living rooms one day.
Well, it shouldn’t be a surprise that meeting women involves getting off your touché.
The first thing you need to learn is how to approach women and get over your fear of rejection. Here are some ways to do that:
Attract More Women Steps:
1. The hardest part of dating is walking up to a woman and introducing yourself. The first step to overcome the fear of doing this is to not allow yourself to go over every negative scenario you fear may happen.
2. The second step is realizing that failure to act is a bigger failure than acting and not having it pan out the way you want. In other words, you are a bigger loser by being afraid to approach a woman than you are by approaching a woman and having her reject you. By failing to act, you’re already lost.
What matters in life is not circumstances. What matters is action.
3. Make a list of your abilities and what you can do to improve yourself right now. Are you shy? Work on this every day. One way is to make eye contact with people as often as possible. Start with your dog, if you must. Then, try the clerk at the market. Work your way up to the bus driver. Next, the woman you walk by on the sidewalk. As you do this, also gradually increase the length of eye contact. Why is eye contact so important? It demonstrates self-confidence. It is also the easiest and most effective way to let a woman know you are interested in her. Practice this until it becomes easy.
4. Once you’ve conquered the ability to lock eyes with a woman, add a new factor in: smile. Some will smile back. Some won’t. It doesn’t matter. Realize that if a woman doesn’t smile back, it’s her deal. Not yours.
After you get smiling down, try throwing in a little flirting. With anyone and everyone. Flirt with the salesclerk at the department store. Practice smiling and flirting with women everywhere, even ones you have no intention of dating. There is no risk. Its just practice on your part.
You might compliment a woman in passing, such as saying you like her shoes or something and keep walking.
5. The final step is to walk up to a woman you want to ask out and strike up a conversation. It’s okay to feel a bit anxious. Your strategy here is to approach her in a different way than most men do. Don’t compliment her. Don’t give her a cheesy line. Instead, saying something like this: “Hi there. I was just on my way to get a coffee, but you caught my attention. I noticed your watch and I really like it.”
Talk to her about her watch, bag, or whatever for a minute and say you have to run, nice talking to her. But then turn back around and say “Hey, we might want to talk about this more sometime. What’s your number?”