How To Get A Woman
Italian men pull chicks. They are like magnets on how to get a woman. I’m not just saying this because I’m half Italian. I’m saying this because it is true.
Italian men ooze charm. In fact, they are even charming to other men. They are smooth and when you speak to them, they make you feel like you are the only person on the planet at that moment. They are nice, confident, and comfortable with themselves and their ability to attract women. They know how to make people feel good about themselves and are able to bring out the best in others.
But they also know something about what women want that many men can’t figure out. They rarely fail at picking up women. What’s their secret? I like to call it the “Italian Factor.”
How to Get a Woman Like An Italian Traits:
1. PASSION. Italian men are passionate. Not just about women. About everything. They are passionate about football. They are passionate about food. They are passionate about family and friends. Learn from the Italian men and indulge in your passions.
2. EMOTION. Part of indulging in your passions is not being afraid to show your feelings. If you are disappointed that your team lost the World Cup, it’s okay to show that. If a sad song brings a tear to your eye and you feel like crying, go ahead and let loose, my friend. As long as you are not directing negative emotions toward another person, women will think that you showing your feelings is sexy.
3. CONFIDENCE. Swagger and know that you are worth it. There is nobody else on the planet just like you and you are unique and deserving of love and good things in your life. Remember that your self-confidence is your most valuable trait.
4. ROMANCE. Don’t be afraid to dim the lights and dance a slow song with a woman. If you don’t know much about romance, learn something. Be able to show you have a romantic side, too.
5. MYSTERY. Don’t give away all the candy in the candy store. She doesn’t need to know what you are thinking or doing all the time. Especially keep mum about your feelings towards her. At first. Let her earn the right to know more about you.
Of course, we can’t stereotype completely. It is statistically impossible for all Italian men to exhibit all of these traits, but we are trying to emulate the Italian man ideal – the one we see who does get all the women The one who makes women swoon. The one that can sweet talk any woman into anything anywhere. That’s the guy I’m talking about. You don’t have to be Italian to have traits of the Italian Factor. You don’t even need to know a lick of Italian. But you do have to remember these characteristics and their importance in attracting women.
Really all of these traits can also be summed up succinctly in three other important characteristics: Confidence, posture, and attitude, that’s how to get a woman.