Attract A Woman
You’ve seen it a million times, an average-looking guy walking down the street with a girl who looks like she should be on the cover of a magazine. Even more surprising is the way the girl is looking up at Joe Schmoe — with absolute adoration.
Most men write it off as a fluke or an anomaly and try not to give it another thought. But in the majority of cases, it is not a fluke. It was a carefully planned maneuver that paid off for the man. It was a result of his time and effort to attract a woman that landed him that enviable girlfriend.
Think about this statistic: usually only one percent of men who are able to attract a woman effortlessly were born that way. The rest of the men in the world have had to work on adopting behaviors and attitudes that enable them to attract a woman.
Attract A Woman Traits:
- Leadership. Take charge and be a leader in whatever circles you inhabit, be it at work, at church, on the volleyball team and so on.
- Cultivate your mind. Be perceptive and make the most of your intelligence.
- Learn how to listen. If you are a good listener, you are automatically considered a good conversationalist. It’s proven.
- Bolster your self-confidence. Even if you end up being a big cocky about it.
- Nurture your sense of humor.
- Constantly improve your self-discipline.
- Be responsible.
- Be loyal.
- Develop some sophistication about you and your likes.
- Increase and guard your integrity.
Integrity may be the most important trait you develop and protect. Your integrity essentially equals your character. And your character is what makes you a man. Your high integrity will help you navigate the dating pool. If you have integrity, this defines who you are and what you stand for.
Your integrity will weather any storm. If your self-esteem takes a major hit, your integrity will walk you through it. Your integrity helps you with all the other traits, as well. For instance, your integrity will give you the tools to reach down and keep your self-discipline intact when you fear you will be overwhelmed by emotions. Your integrity is like a shield protecting your self-confidence.
Another surefire method to bolster your self-confidence is to know your strengths and emphasize them. Sit down and list your strengths — what gives you an advantage over the competition. Keep this list in your pocket and refer to it periodically, especially when you are feeling a little insecure about your ability to attract a woman.
Remember, you are a salesman and the product you are selling is you. So, believe in yourself. Positive affirmations really work.