Alpha Male Traits
Three traits make the alpha male. I have dubbed these three alpha male traits, the Three S’s. They are self-confidence, self-discipline, and a sense of humor.
Men who adopt these three traits will lead more happy, satisfying, and fulfilling lives and will as a result, be more attractive to women.
Let’s take a look in-depth at these three alpha male traits.
Alpha Male Traits:
1. Self-confidence. The theory behind this is that I truly believe that the feelings you have about yourself ultimately determine the quality of your relationships.
In my opinion, your self-confidence is the outer indication of how you feel and think about yourself. For instance, when you are confident, you are telling the world that:
- You are happy with the person you are.
- You don’t fear what’s ahead in life.
- Your attitude is a positive one.
- You have direction and know where you are headed.
- You are independent.
- You are not clingy, wimpy, dependent, or needy.
2. Self-discipline. This is very closely related to self-confidence. IN my view, self-discipline can be explained thus, in two parts. The first part is that being self-disciplined means you are wiling to pay the price to meet your goal. For instance, realizing that to be popular with the ladies, you need to do a little work. That might mean losing some weight, getting in shape, being motivated enough to get off the couch and learn how to ballroom dance, or it might mean moving out of your parent’s house. You get my drift? It’s willingness to improve yourself fin a positive way, even if it takes a lot of effort on your part.
It also involves being persistent. Taking on new behaviors long enough to see the pay off at the end. That means not giving up that first week of your diet because you haven’t lost weight despite drastic changes. It means plugging on through.
The second part of self-discipline involves controlling what you say and do. That means not reacting to what others say and do. This means having a certain amount of control over your actions and thought when you’re with women. It means not letting yourself fall into behaviors that are simply reacting to others.
3. Sense of Humor. If you can make a woman laugh, you are golden. More men have gotten laid by this ability that any other single characteristic alone. And women who love to laugh tend to be the ones who are more stable and sane to be around, so it’s also a good gauge of character.
You don’t have to be a comedian to get people laughing.
But if you see the humor in things, that helps. Start looking for the funny side to life. A sense of humor automatically implies self-confidence all by itself. It shows a natural, relaxed attitude to life.
A great way to show your sense of humor is by learning how to tease a woman in a playful way. If you can learn to do this in a fun, not hurtful or insulting manner, it will also build attraction.