How To Attract Women
How To Attract Women
Some men — I’m not saying it’s you, of course — think that sitting around burping and farting and adjusting their crotch is enough effort put forth into how to attract women.
There actually is a particular man that embodies that elusive, but real answer to what women really want.
It’s an age-old question, but I think if you want to know how to attract women, you better read on:
How to attract women:
– Makes them think
– Makes them feel sexy, excited and turned on
– Is not a doormat
– Makes her feel important
– Isn’t afraid to be opinionated
– Challenges her
– Maintains a bit of mystery
– Acts spontaneously
– Is independent and allows women their own space
– Acts like a lover, not a child
– Acts chivalrous
These are traits and behaviors that women want. I don’t care what you’ve been told — or what women themselves have told you — these are pretty much proven characteristics that are necessary if you want to know how to flirt with women.
Sometimes women will say what they want but they don’t say EXACTLY what they want, so you try to fit their needs and you fail.
For instance, although a women might say she wants a “nice guy” what she is really saying is that she wants someone whom she can trust, who is attractive to her, not wimpy and indecisive.
We hear nice guy and some of us act like doormats without minds of our own who only live to make her happy and please her. That is not what she said she wanted. She wants a man who is comfortable in his own skin and who is strong and decisive and is someone with enough integrity that she can trust him implicitly.
So, remember that when you are out there learning how to seduce women you need to remember what women want.
Here are some other things in how to attract women:
- Trust and Safety. They want to date a guy who is emotionally stable, reliable, who is not violent, and who has good morals and values (who isn’t a slut).
- Appreciation. Remember that women — like the rest of us — want to feel special. You can express your appreciation for them through affectionate gestures, such as massages, cuddling, and occasionally treating her like a princess.
- Drama. Some women want you to share your dramatic experiences and talk just for the sake of talking.
- The Three S’s. You know the ones I ALWAYS talk about: self-confidence, self-discipline, and a sense of humor.
- Reliability. This is somewhat along the same lines as trust and safety, but in this case, women want a man who acts consistently over time. Someone they can count on, who is not going to suddenly act out of character.
- Security and Stability. Like reliability, women want a man who is loyal and provides for her, even if this is not monetarily, someone who has that type of provider personality where she can feel safe and cared for.
- Consistent behavior (in a long-term mate)
- Exciting. Women want a man who is fun, who isn’t afraid to laugh like a child and who can stand out from the crowd and provide fun and excitement for her.
If you follow and pay attention to these characteristics and traits, you will be one step ahead of the game compared to all the other men out there who are trying to learn how to attract women.
– Carlos Xuma