Dating Advice For Men
Men tend to freeze up when it is time to walk up to a girl because they are afraid of one thing more than any other – what to say. Dating advice for men will show you how to approach women in a sensitive way.
Even if they have a slick pick up line that will make it easy to approach a woman, they are afraid they will have nothing to say after that. When I am giving advices to men, they bring this up to me repeatedly.
The biggest question men have at this stage in the dating game is wondering what to talk about. Many men start with small talk, which is great advice, but be sure you don’t then get caught up in boring conversation about favorite movies, colors, television shows and so on.
Dating Advice For Men Topics:
1. Keep abreast of entertainment news and talk about someone you’ve read about recently. This is good and usually dramatic conversation fodder.
2. Bring up someone else’s drama that doesn’t affect you. Make sure it’s not excessively negative.
3. Talk about anything that has to do with right now or the future, but avoid the past.
Here are a few simple rules to follow when you are looking for dating advices and what questions to ask. First, make sure you are asking open-ended questions that cannot be answered with a simple yes or no. These types of questions will spark a conversation. Here are some great examples:
- What was your major in college and why did you pick that?
- Is there a place in the world you want to go and haven’t yet gone? Why that place?
- Do you have a hobby you are passionate about?
- If you knew you wouldn’t fail, what would you do in life?
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what three books would you take with you?
- What is the most inspirational thing that someone has told you?
- If you had to be an animal, which one would you be?
- What car is like your personality and why?
- Where is the nicest place you’ve ever been?
- If there were one thing you had learned earlier in life, what would it be?
- Who would you name as your hero and why?
- What time period in history is your favorite and why?These questions – which are important to share when I give some advices to men about dating — are so much more interesting than asking a girl her favorite color. They make you stand out as different and in a good way.
Did you know that people who were revered as intriguing conversationalists, actually prepared beforehand for their meetings. For instance, Jackie O would study what she wanted to say before she went to important gatherings with world leaders. She was always complimented as being a brilliant conversationalist.
But another important part of the dating advice for men I give is for men to practice being able to spark a conversation from something around you on the spur of the moment, as well. That way when you are at a loss for words, you can look around and be comfortable starting a conversation that way.