Attract Women With Foreplay (step two)

Mental Foreplay: Benefits: Prepares the mind for sex, builds anticipation, desire, intrigue, and excitement, and intensifies a sexual session.

How long does it take to have sex? 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 45 minutes. The length of time determines how much you want to attract a woman. A man who masters the art of mental foreplay makes love to a woman all day long and understands the art of attracting women. Hardly a moment will go by where she doesn’t think about you during the day, desiring you, and imagining what it will be like to be with you later.

Mental foreplay is the seductive form of foreplay. It involves placing the idea of great sex in the mind of your partner, often hours before physical sexual activity, thus building anticipation, desire, and intrigue in a woman’s mind for what’s to come later. Anticipation is a very powerful sexual tool – one of the most powerful, in fact. Learn to harness it. Use it to your advantage and really attract women. Anticipation creates desire in women.

Here are a few ways you can engage in mental (or seductive) foreplay:

Attract Women ForeplayTouch a woman seductively on her body when she can’t do anything about it right away. Create anticipation and desire by touching her genitals lightly through her clothing (if she would be OK with that), or whispering something naughty in her ear, and then walking away. See how long it takes to attract a woman this way (careful “you” might get raped.)

Engage in some dirty talk or some discreet touching while you are at a restaurant or movie theater – somewhere where you won’t be able to go all the way and get sexual satisfaction. This will allow the sexual tension to build until you get home later where you’ll have privacy.

Leave a woman a sexy love note telling her what you want to do with her when you get home later that evening. She’ll have all day to think about it.
Call a woman from work and engage in a little dirty talk. Tell her how badly you wish you could be making love with her right now. Tell her you can’t wait to see her later to finish what you started. This is the real art of attracting women.

Nowadays, almost everyone has access to a cellular phone, or email. A lot of these phones are capable of handling instant text messages. Send a woman a series of 5-10 messages telling them how much you want them. Wait 15 minutes or so between messages. This will create anticipation and desire. Always end each message leaving them wanting more. Remember, anticipation is a very powerful tool.

Here’s an example of the first few messages you could leave. Use your imagination for the remaining messages and be careful to send the messages during a time when they will not inconvenience a woman (during an important meeting, etc…).

  • MESSAGE 1: “My hands are on your face kissing you. My hands slide along your neck, shoulders, arms, and waist. I pull you close to me, kissing your neck… (More later).”
  • MESSAGE 2: “Still kissing you, I slowly lower myself toward my knees, kissing your lips, chin, neck, chest, and stomach. My hands are on your hips. Now, on my knees, I begin to raise your skirt, slowly with my hands and lips upon you thighs… (More later)”

Messages like this attract women like bees to honey their minds can’t resist the allure of temptation, anticipation, and desire that comes from communicating in this way. When it comes to attracting women you must always have sex with their minds first if you want to have sex with their bodies, especially if you want to keep getting repeat occurrences of sex on demand. Groping a woman and attracting women are two different animals when it comes to seduction.

If you grope a woman and then find your self begging her or trying to convince her that she should do it, it is like committing psychological rape, she may feel obligated but she won’t be into it or you. It’s a well known fact that 80% of women fake orgasms and the other 20% are thinking of someone else, not you.

Using these techniques will always attract women to you and also build your confidence in and out of the bedroom. When you understand how to attract women and please them other women will sense it too.

You may also like...