If you want to learn the art of seduction, the first step is taking a long, hard look at yourself.
The key to seduction is simple – self-confidence. Most men know this. But they don’t know how to go about bolstering their self-confidence levels. When a man with a lot of self-confidence walks into a party, we instantly recognize that, but still, find it difficult to pinpoint exactly what makes him that way.
I’ve thought about this a lot and boiled some of the advice I’ve heard about improving your self-confidence into five easy statements — that I’ll be so bold as to call facts — that I’ll share with you below.
Read these statements and think about how they can be addressed and adapted to your life.
Seduce Females Facts:
1. Your attitude is hands down going to be the most powerful factor and determinant of how successful you are in any endeavor you attempt.
2. In reality, what happens TO you is much less important than how you handle what happens to you and what you do about it.
3. To be successful, you must be so serious that for the most part, you must give a rip about what anyone else thinks about you. That nonchalance, as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone else, will take you far.
4. When you are not caring about what other people think, don’t forget the part that says, “as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone else.” In other words, always be aware of the affect you might have on others. In general, be empathetic and sympathetic. That is true alpha male behavior. He doesn’t care what other people think, but he also makes a point to never knowingly harm or insult others. It’s a bit of a live and let live attitude.
5. Don’t put any woman — or any other person for that matter — above yourself. Nobody is better than you. Don’t put any woman up on a pedestal. It’s not good for you, and frankly, not good for her. Eventually, she’ll fall off and it wasn’t even her fault in the first place.
When you think someone is better than you, it hurts you and them. Your self-confidence is shaken. And usually for no good reason. Nobody is more important or valuable than you. We all have something to offer this world.
Everyone farts and takes a dump. Remember that.
By remembering these facts about seducing females, you will open up another way of looking at attraction and how to bolster your self-confidence. Remember, it’s not the traits you were born with. It’s what you do. It’s not being born rich, tall, or handsome. It’s how you spend the minutes of your life that will make you attractive and able to seduce females by the dozens.